"be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."
|(image from super-scuba.com)|
These are just some of the things I want to do before I get old.
1. To learn how to swim and scuba dive.
2. To visit my one and only sister in NY and most of my relatives in CA where we can have a family reunion by having a musical concert spearheaded by yours truly. It will entail a lot of planning and hard work especially it will be my concert but in my family, singing even the impromptu way had always been effortless.
3. To travel to different places with my kids at least once a year.
4. To write a book for kids, even a novel that will be turned into a movie.
5. To be active in an advocacy that is close to my heart where I can encourage my kids and other people to join.
Come to think of it, I am already old. Perhaps that means, I do not have to wait that long.