Monday, January 14, 2013

Angels Walk For Autism


The month of January had always been a favorite month of mine. Aside from being my mom's birth month it also coincides a week of celebration for the National Autism Consciousness Week spearheaded by the Autism Society of the Philippines, an organization that I am most proud of as two of my kids, Red and Sidney both have autism.






This coming Sunday, Jan 20th which happens to be my mom's 78th birthday will be another memorable day for me and my kids as we all head to SM Mall of Asia to join other parents who have kids not only with autism but ones who have special needs as well .Together with the various groups -teachers, educators, volunteers, activists, sponsors and the media both local and foreign the event will be highlighted by having a parade inside the mall before it opens. It will be a day of fun and entertainment as there will  be a show where the participants will be kids and adults alike having special disabilities.

So if you do not have anything to do this coming Sunday, come join me and my family as we celebrate life and acceptance in this wonderful world of autism.

Looking forward to see you there.


For inquiries , you can drop by at the Autism Society of the Philippines blog to find the complete schedule of events or visit their facebook page at www.facebook.com/autismsocietyphilippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment