Saturday, April 19, 2014

EarthDay Jam 2014

My daughter Kyle who just graduated from college told me that she wanted to watch a free concert at BGC next Friday, the 25th. She added she had planned on going the minute the event has been posted on facebook and that there will be lots of bands playing from 6pm till early morning. I have to admit that I cannot help but feel a little bit envious because I have work on the said date plus the fact that I cannot recall the last time that I had watched a live concert. Since it was already too late for me to file for a leave I just decided to write about this awesome event , hoping that next time I will be there with my kids to witness it.


I am referring to the EarthDay Jam 2014 concert this coming April 25, 2014 at Bonifacio Global City. See the line up of artists performing on that day ?

Le sigh.

Anyway, for those of you who are lucky to watch this concert on Friday, (that includes my kids ), make sure to follow and like EarthDay Jam Foundation's  facebook page at facebook.com/EarthdayJamFoundation for updates. I will try my best not to let my mind drift while at work, pretending I am there with my kids, joining the crowd singing and having a great time. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment