Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Join Be Fit N Fly with Gardenia Health Breads and Tigerair Promo

My kids and I love Gardenia Breads that I make sure I buy a couple of loaves each time I do the groceries. The reason behind is obvious. You can eat it plain or you could add your favorite "palaman" or filling to make it more sumptuous. But knowing my kids' appetite, they will not hesitate to eat in plain form. In fact I make sure I buy a separate loaf of my own that I could bring at work which I could devour sans the guilt without my hungry minions asking for more. 

One of the reasons why we love Gardenia Breads is their nutritious content. It is rich in fibre which is very helpful especially if you are always on the go and have a sedentary lifestyle. We all need fibre to help maintain a regular metabolism, making sure we get rid of our bodies' toxins. I could attest to that personally because before I started my journey to fitness, there were days that I have experienced constipation especially during summer. I knew that it was not a good thing and started to get a bit worried because my lifestyle was sedentary then. Since I  started having three slices of bread of Gardenia Raisins during my break instead of the usual junk food, my constipation had lessened and going to the bathroom was no longer such a hassle. Add that with having an active lifestyle really improved my metabolism indeed.

And since I love Gardenia Breads it is only but natural to take advantage of their upcoming promos . And who does not want to have a chance of winning free airfare for  two  to any of your dream summer destinations? 




Below are the mechanics :

*  Like Gardenia Nutrition & Wellness and Tigerair Facebook page. 

* Simply upload a photo of you with your friends or family enjoying the summer with Gardenia Slim N Fit Wheaten Bread. 

* Along with the photo must be a caption explaining how your summer becomes extra special with Gardenia Slim N’ Fit.

* Must tag the Gardenia Nutrition & Wellness Facebook page and the Tigerair Facebook page with hashtags:#FitNFlySummer #Gardeniaph #Tigerair.

* Finally submit your entry by sending your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, COMPLETE ADDRESS, CONTACT #, AGE, BIRTHDAY and LINK OF YOUR ENTRY at gardeniaph@gmail.com

So what are you waiting for ? Visit  the Gardenia's website for more updates because this promo is valid only until May 31,2014. You could also check their ongoing promos as well. Hurry ! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment